Saturday, December 1, 2007

Symptoms galore !!!!!

Ok, so I thought I'd do a bit of a run down on my symptoms so far.....

1-5 DPO egg fertilized, dividing, becomes blastocyst. Transfered back into me on Monday 26th November.
6-7 DPO Crampy pains exactly like my period is on its way - low in abdomen.
8DPO Had a reaction to drinking a mocha coffee today, gave me reflux and heartburn. Am getting very tired towards 3pm. Feel like I need a nap in the day. Still having small stretchy cramps.
9DPO Had stronger cramps that woke me up last night. Extremely dry mouth during the night and first thing in the morning. Had to pee twice in the night. Sore boobs when sleeping.
10DPO Noticed the veins in my boobs are really prominent and on chest. Had to pee lots during the day today.
11DPO Very tired today. Had a nap but still felt tired.

Another thing which is a little weird. I love to sleep in. Hate getting up early. I'm not sure if it's the excitement of being so close now or a change in sleep patterns due to possibly being pregnant. But - I've noticed for the last 3 or 4 mornings I have been awake well before the alarm - and today (Sunday 2nd Dec) I was up at 5.45am. This to me is very strange - oh and also I'm starving when I wake up - to the point that where I get a bit of a headache unless I eat something....

No comments: