Friday, December 7, 2007

**** It's Official - We're Pregnant !!!!! ****


IT'S OFFICIAL - WE'RE PREGNANT


I had my first blood test yesterday (Fri 07 Dec) and my HCG level was 201 and Progesterone was 127. Of course we had a fair idea due to the Home Pregnancy Tests that we were in fact pregnant but there's something nice about having it officially confirmed by the Doctor.
We have our second blood test on Monday to confirm the numbers are doubling every 48 hours and then I'll have an ultrasound scheduled when I am at 7 weeks.
So how do I feel.... Excited, nervous, over the moon, thankful, lucky, frightened, emotional, tired, nauseous, relieved....just to name a few.
It still feel surreal and I guess it will for a while yet. Each day I'll be counting down. August seems such a long way away. I am already longing to meet this special miracle baby.

No comments: