Saturday, December 15, 2007

First Maternity Bra - (tick....)

Well I'm almost 6 weeks along now I think. Things have been great. I still haven't fully got excited yet. I guess it won't seem real till the ultrasound (28 Dec) or till my belly pops out!! I meet my midwife (Julie) on Wed - we were meant to be meeting last Wed but one of her ladies went into labor so we had to reschedule!!
My symptoms have definitely settled down. But saying that this morning I felt terribly ill. I think if I don't eat fairly straight away after getting out of bed then I get very nauseous and crampy in the lower abdomen area. The only other symptoms I have are - needing to pee 3 times approximately in the night - very annoying as it means I have a very unsettled sleep, feeling hungry but nothing appeals to me.... and my boobs have definitely grown and are still tender. Especially after taking my bra off at night and when sleeping. I have actually had to take the plunge and buy two nursing bras. They don't have the under-wire so are much more comfortable in this current stage of growing!!
Not a lot to report otherwise. I am busy Christmas shopping and organizing. Christmas is going to be at our house and all the family are coming. Should be interesting.

No comments: